Saturday, January 6, 2007

heyyyy =) so its 2;00 saturday jan 6th and i just woke up . I'm on the computer typing this and my mother is currently screaming at me in albanian to go clean the house. i swear to god theres never a moment of rest while this woman is in the house. im sick! being sick sucks! especially since i can NEVER seem to get sick during the week, no GOD FORBID , i always manage to do it on the weekends . i have work in 2 hours and i have no ride ! G R E A T , my cousin wont pick up the phone i think im going to hurt him when i see him =) just causeeeee he likes to be a meanie and hang up on me ! i've been going crazy this past month , people have just been driving me CRAZY ! AHEM! .
alright g2g cuz mama dukes is gonna bugg out .
t0otles!

2 comments:

Mr. Eure said...

I'm glad to see that you've already posted twice. Since this is a blog in the style of an online diary, I hope it's easy to update regularly.

Try varying the running accounts of your day with focused reflection.

duchamp said...

I agree with your analysis of the common illness in American society today. Contracting maladies such as Scarlet Fever or Diptheria can often become a problem for families who depend on a primary bread winner or series of bread winners.
P.S. I thought your use of the word "suck" (in reference to oral sex) quite drole.