Monday, January 8, 2007

so ive come up with an idea for this blog, im going to start every blog with a quote just cause i feel like it and like i said i live my life through quotes =)


It's been a bad day.. Another bad day and all I want to do is look at you and know I'm okay -Something Corporate

rain , rain go away , come again another day =( its raining AGAIN! its already a bad day i can feel it. its day one. which means double science and double ap english back to back =) oh lumi un per vet ! lucky me right yeah i know try and contain your laughter . this weekend sucked, i was nothing but pissed off the entire 72 hours . Usually it sucks cuz i spend most of my weekened cooped up in el famiglio , but this weekend was especially worse cuz i kept getting blamed for everything i didn't do , and when you mess up at el famiglio its BIG PROBLEMO BUDDY.
then cade fell off the fridge and all was right with the world hahaha =) he kills my life , seriously he makes working there fun. I feel really bad though cuz i think he really hurt his hand =/ . ummmmmmmmmm its january 8th and a certain best friend of mine should be visiting me very very soon .... i hope =/ so im on 5 hours of sleep , im going to hurt the next person who talks to me because TODAY I DO N0T FEEL LIKE TALKING! AT ALL! NOT EVEN ALITTLE BIT! NUK DUA ! YA HEARD? the only thing i feel like doing is having a million and one stooges, thats about it , and going to michigan. i feel like going to michigan , wish i could drive cuz i would just leave right now, too bad i can't and too bad the one person i would go for isn't even there, hes 4,500 miles away right now, hope hes having fun =) ahem , not. i miss him =( ....
i feel like the squirrels that so often run in front of our car & then stand paralyzed in the forward crunch of the tires. i’m torn between the compulsion to run & the urge to stand still & hope the danger will pass -Koren Zailckas, Smashed .................. that basically sums up how i feel today ...
everything sucks, schools killing my life and nothing else seems to be going right either. everyones just always on top of me, talking to me, asking me questions JESUS CHRIST CANT THEY SHUT UP ? EVER? and then theres the one person i need to talk to except can't get in touch with , yeah i know. i have N0 LUCK , I HAVE TO THE BE THE UNLUCKIEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. YEAH SO THIS IS WHATS ITS LIKE TO BE TEE DUNHILLY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww babeee u know u miss him i miss himmm too that dreq ! dont worry.. ur day ended up being better afterwards.. so today after skool chink food and ur casa?

duchamp said...

Damn, your day sucked,

Sorry to hear about all that studd that happened. You should try taking cold medicine in the morning. It takes the edge off of things...or so I hear. Because I don't do that sort of thing...with...you know...the cold medicine.

P.S Nice use of a racist slur in the comment above ^u^ ha! "chinks!"